Friday 30 May 2014

Base Instincts

If anyone has been missing the epic 6mm ACW games that have featured regularly on this blog, allow me to deliver a quick apology. Flocking all the bases of both armies (400 bases ? 500 ? God knows ...), plus basing a couple of new divisions from scratch doesn't seem like quite such a brilliant idea in hindsight. I have to admit that Ian did raise an eyebrow when I said, " Yeah, no trouble ... I'll do that ..."  My own eyebrows will never raise again, being thickly matted with glue and flock and permanently arranged to give me a hunted, despairing expression.




In my defence I can only say that these figures turned out to be a bit er, .... small and fiddly to work with.  Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but that could be a while yet.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great and I'm sure it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete